Tuesday, March 6, 2018

February 2018 Book Haul


Hey, guys!

I meant to post this on Thursday, but that didn't happen. This month somehow lead to me acquiring 12 books this month. This book buying ban isn't working out so well, but who cares. I can't wait to read these books. I've actually read a few of these books too! I've linked my reviews for the books I've read below. Happy reading, guys! What books did you acquire this month?

  1. The Gentlemen's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
  2. Hunted by Megan Spooner
  3. First & Then by Emma Mills
  4. The Valient by Lesley Livingson
  5. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
  6. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
  7. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  8. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
  9. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
  10. A Light On the Hill by Connilyn Cossette
  11. The Oddling Prince by Nancy Springer
  12. The Wicked + The Divine The Christmas Annual 2017 by 
Number of Books Read: 4
Number of Review Books: 2
Number of Purchases: 7
Number of Gifts (Valentines Day ♡): 3

Happy reading!
Olivia 
~LivTheBookNerd~

No comments:

Post a Comment